Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

First of all, I really like the flexibility of CouchCMS. I've created websites using couchCMS several times, starting from portfolio, company profile to e-commerce.

everything went perfectly.

I want to ask, can CouchCMS make a website like this,( https://our-wedding.link/design ) if so, where should I make it from?

This website creates online invitations, where the user will input names, wedding dates and then select the wedding date.

Thank you for your attention
brian123 wrote: I've created websites using couchCMS several times, starting from portfolio, company profile to e-commerce.

Member with 1 post?? I call your bs. Post the links in Showcase :) :) :)
Done check page showcase :D :D :D

trendoman wrote:
brian123 wrote: I've created websites using couchCMS several times, starting from portfolio, company profile to e-commerce.

Member with 1 post?? I call your bs. Post the links in Showcase :) :) :)
:) I'd say viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13148 Pagebuilder is interesting choice for kind of demo blocks. But can it handle 'pagebuilding' for individual cloned pages (not a single index.php) is a question to @KK
trendoman wrote: :) I'd say viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13148 Pagebuilder is interesting choice for kind of demo blocks. But can it handle 'pagebuilding' for individual cloned pages (not a single index.php) is a question to @KK

Hi, Thank you for your refference, I Will take a look, I'll post in showcase if this project done. :)

Thanks @kk for you great work and make this open source. :) :)

sorry for my bad english
5 posts Page 1 of 1