Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have read several threads but they refer to svg. Using the same logic, i edited the config file to include .webp extensions but it still does not work. Is there anyone who has been able to solve this?
This was a recent discussion regarding this topic -
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13042

In summary - while Couch, per se, has no problem working with .webp (will not process the images e.g. crop or resize, though), the KCFinder uploader does not support uploading images of this format.

So, the workaround would be to either use type 'file' editable region, instead of type 'image'.
Or, manually upload the .webp files to the image folder and then one can select them into type 'image' regions.
I have tried to use the type 'file' editable region and tried uploading a webp file and it says Denied file extension

Is there something else I need to change?
Just sorted it, I found out the fileuploader was now using kcfinder instead of file uploader so in couch/includes/kcfinder/config.php is the allowed file types, it should be on or around line 53.

I added in webp and uploaded it and then changed the type from image to file and was then able to upload the webp file type, as others mentioned just can't see the image in the back end but can see it fine in the front end and works perfect
4 posts Page 1 of 1