Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I've been in contact with a potential client about creating a plumbing website where customers can login and booking visit dates and also subscribe to 1 of 3 maintenance packages.

I think this is viable through Couch but just wanting to confirm it is and how difficult it would be to do.

My initial thoughts are there would be a customer (user) template with address details, contact etc and a booking template which would have date details and customer details (relate to customer template?).

They may also want analytic details too but i think i can plugin chart.js to achieve this.

Regards
Ian
whitewater456 wrote: Hello,

I've been in contact with a potential client about creating a plumbing website where customers can login and booking visit dates and also subscribe to 1 of 3 maintenance packages.

I think this is viable through Couch but just wanting to confirm it is and how difficult it would be to do.

My initial thoughts are there would be a customer (user) template with address details, contact etc and a booking template which would have date details and customer details (relate to customer template?).

They may also want analytic details too but i think i can plugin chart.js to achieve this.

Regards
Ian

Hello!
Sure, it can be done with Couch.
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
2 posts Page 1 of 1