Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a Frequently Asked Questions Section on some pages on my site. I also have some custom lists on some pages on the site. These FAQ and custom list sections just part of the sections that make up some pages, that is, they are not the only sections on the pages that they are. They both have custom markup code to achieve their appearance and behavior with Javascript. The issue here is that I need the client to be able to add a custom list item and FAQ list item to the default ones on the page. For the FAQ list, I have a markup like this:

Code: Select all
<div class="faq-accordion-item">
              <div class="faq-accordion-item-header">
                What is FAQ?
              </div>
              <div class="faq-accordion-item-body">
                <div class="faq-accordion-item-body-content">
                  <p>FAQ is known as Frequently Asked Questions</p>
                  <p>It is a section for the answers to the most questions that may be asked by a user</p>

</div>
              </div>
            </div>

For the custom list, I have this markup:

Code: Select all
<li class="work-list-item"><span>First list Item</span></li>

How do I achieve this on couch? Thanks
Hi,

I think the easiest way would be through the use of 'repeatable regions' (https://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/repe ... gions.html).
Repeatable regions now support a few more features than those mentioned in the docs - you can find these under '3. Revised repeatable-regions' here - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11105

Hope this helps.
KK wrote: Hi,

I think the easiest way would be through the use of 'repeatable regions' (https://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/repe ... gions.html).
Repeatable regions now support a few more features than those mentioned in the docs - you can find these under '3. Revised repeatable-regions' here - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11105

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I will check it out. It should solve my problem
I have used repeatable regions for faqs and it works perfect
4 posts Page 1 of 1