I have created a site with couchcms integrated and doing local SEO on the site with a url structure town/servicepage.php but the non clonable page is showing page not found and is not showing in the couchcms admin side

I went to generate htaccess but it's not adding the page there

I have not done it this way before where couchcms is integrated, I have only done it where couchcms is not integrated, can anyone help me please on how to do it so the page displays when visitors the url http://www.domain.co.uk/chatham/computer-repair for example

UPDATE: I amended the htaccess file myself and amended to the following but now it says on the site not found. The page shows in the admin side now though

Code: Select all
#chatham/computer-repair.php
RewriteRule ^chatham/computer-repair$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^chatham/computer-repair/$ computer-repair.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^chatham/computer-repair/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ computer-repair.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^chatham/computer-repair/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ computer-repair.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^chatham/computer-repair/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ computer-repair.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^chatham/computer-repair/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

The code in the php in the subfolder is below

Code: Select all
<?php require_once( '../cms/cms.php' ); ?>

<cms:template title='Computer Repair Chatham Local SEO Page' order='16' hidden='1'>

</cms:template>

I have prettyurls turned on as need the urls to not include the .php but thought if I turn that off then the blog urls go back to the non pretty urls

Thank you in advance

UPDATE: Just got it working after generating the htaccess file again from the admin side