Hello again, actually I'm checking first the forum and for most of the situations I find answers, but a thing escapes me again.
I have a page with a menu where entries are listed in separate sections. When a menu item is clicked a "go to" link scrolls until the relevant section, works perfect.
Code: Select all
<a class="js-go-to" data-target="#section<cms:show k_count />" href="javascript:;">

..and this is my section
<cms:pages order="asc">
   <section id="solutions<cms:show k_count />">
   ... some stuff here
   </section>
</cms:pages>

My problem is when I want to have an arrow button within the section. When clicked user should scroll to the section below, ie. theoretically current section id value shoud increase by one. Here is my button, which supposedly will display a value like "#section<cms:show k_next_row />"
... now, here I have a button for the next section, upon click user scrolls down to the next full page section
   <a class="js-go-to" href="javascript:;" data-target="#section<cms:show k_count />" data-type="static">
     <span class="fas fa-chevron-down u-go-to-modern__inner"></span>
   </a>

Finally, in the last section I want to indicate that there are no more sections to scroll, so my button "data-target" link should change to "#top", and user would be able to scroll to the top of the page. Any directions will be greatly appreciated :)