Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey
I Just uploaded my couch site from local server to live server. When i m logging into couch admin, I can see every editable page but not blog page. Its showing template missing. I checked if blog.php is present in the directory or not and Yes it is there. I checked the code and everything is okay with code. BlogList is also working fine, Last post which i edited on localhost is showing there but i Can't add a new one. What to do ? Please help ASAP .

This is my website link : http://dailynewsofbollywood.epizy.com/
Just navigate to Posts listed in navigation bar.

Attachments

And yes!
When i open that only post that was showing in page list , Its showing page not found.
When i open that only post that was showing in page list , Its showing page not found.

The reason for this particular problem is that the link shows 'Blog.php' ('B' in capital) whereas the correct link should have a lower-case 'b'. Try doing that.

Coming to the missing template problem, perhaps that also has to do with the uppercase/lowercase mixup? Please check.
Hey KK
Everything is fine with the cases. I checked it just now.
I renamed my file "blog.php" to "Blog.php" and both the problems are solved now. But I want to rename it back to "blog.php" because when i manually type "./Blog.php" in browser , It says page not found. How can i change the link for that only post to "/blog.php/." instead of "./Blog.php/.".
Please Help
Since there is only one cloned page for the template at this moment, the easiest way for you would be to temporarily remove the physical template and then delete it from the admin-panel.

Start afresh by renaming it to whatever you like and re-registering it.
But i can't add a new page as its showing "template missing" . But after changing the name back to "Blog.php" i can add new page.
Please take a look at the screenshot you posted earlier - just below the 'Template missing' message there is a 'Remove Template' button - use it to get rid of the problem template.

Now rename the old template and register it (by visiting it on the front-end).
I understood your point now. I will try it and i will get back at you ASAP.
Now when i add new clone page, Its giving error.
ERROR: Page not found

When i open "blog.php"
and it is giving same error when i try to view "Blogs" templates in couch admin panel
10 posts Page 1 of 1