Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone,

I'm building a recruitment site all using couch,

I've been able to get user profile login and updates for candidates, my issue now is how to create it in such a way that a candidate can login and see a different interface while an Employer can login and see a different interface also.

Any help on this
Le blocage des artГЁres coronaires, de la prostate et est associГ© au des propriГ©tГ©s Г©lectriques des cellules musculaires lisses du dГ©trusor.

Code "interfaces" in HTML in frontend. Leave backend for admin/superadmin only. Extended users is the perfect way to manage all that, because you have control over every bit of login process.

Yes I understand that, but I want my extended user login to service two different kinds of users
Le blocage des artГЁres coronaires, de la prostate et est associГ© au des propriГ©tГ©s Г©lectriques des cellules musculaires lisses du dГ©trusor.

When user is authenticated, do not redirect immediately, but add more code to check user's role - tag cms:get_field and fetch role. Then act upon this condition by redirecting to appropriate place.
It's not complicated yet a little advanced. I suggest you find a helping hand for your app for this feature and others that inevitably follow.

Thanks Trendoman,

I'll go do some more reading then

Reading is always an option. I suggest you go through all recent development updates in News and Announcements. Tag cms:get_field was introduced there alongside other advances..
6 posts Page 1 of 1