Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Hello,

I have created a multilingual website https://uampro.com with CouchCMS. The feature additions still going on.
Also made the iOS and Android mobile applications using the same Couch back-end.

Now I need to integrate push notifications for the iOS and Android Apps, when any news or events are added from the admin area. Is there any way I can integrate the PHP code for Firebase notifications with the Save button for cloned pages.

Has anyone did this before...? Any help will be highly appreciated. Bit urgent too.

Thanks in advance.

--Asha
Hi,

Perhaps the following post would help? -
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9268
KK wrote: Hi,

Perhaps the following post would help? -
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9268

Thanks KK for the prompt reply. I will try this now.
I am curious, did you add sync between 3 backend setups (pc, ios android) or just copypaste content to all three?
trendoman wrote: I am curious, did you add sync between 3 backend setups (pc, ios android) or just copypaste content to all three?

I wrote APIs to get data in JSON format and called it in the mobile apps.
Thanks for info. Looks like apps are just to display data, without management or user/device log ins.
Yes... As of now the apps are just to display the data.

Actually the requirements started with to create a basic website where few events, news and other details can be added... Later shop came in and then the mobile apps...

Am sure, pretty soon the user login, basic e-commerce etc is gonna jump in. Am much confused how to handle the e-commerce and user logins across the platforms..

Any guidance/notes on these areas will be really helpful...
Awesome. Did you code the apps yourself or your part was only Couch backend and frontend templates?
Basically, I am a mobile app developer and handles the website part too... I handled the whole development area, including the couch backend, website and mobile apps for this project.

The apps are developed both in android and iOS in native technologies...
Wow, you rock! If you help me with howto make an app for android with couch backend I will gladly help with advancing your backends towards features you mentioned.
16 posts Page 1 of 2