Sorry I hope this is the last issue

In the template I have used to for the cloned nested pages, I have
Code: Select all
<section class="inner-header divider parallax layer-overlay overlay-dark-5" data-bg-img="<cms:show k_site_link />images/bg/about-bg.jpg">

The data-bg-img does not show even though it is pointing to the correct filepath, is there a way to make it show the image and also on the other pages it changes so for example the next page would be
<section class="inner-header divider parallax layer-overlay overlay-dark-5" data-bg-img="images/bg/itsupport-bg.jpg">

UPDATE, I have altered the coding line for the background image to
<section class="inner-header divider parallax layer-overlay overlay-dark-5" style="background-image: url(<cms:editable name='bg_picture' type='image' />)">
and in the cms admin side, I can see the view image button and below that the input field with the browse server button next to it so uploaded the image and can view it when I click the view image button but on the front end, it's got
<section class="inner-header divider parallax layer-overlay overlay-dark-5" style="background-image: url()">

I see the image has been uploaded but it's showing on the old url structure again for example about-us/about-us/ and not about-us/structure

Is there any work around I can do to get it working on about-us/ instead of about-us/about-us