Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I found another issue that am unable to find a solution for, I think where I used the about us page as the nested page template, all the page titles and urls are now About in the page title so are all the same and the urls are about-us.php?p=12 and about-us.php?p=13 and so on but the page titles need to be the title that is set in in the menu on the cms admin side

Also is there a way to change the background header so they are different on each page, for example on the about us page, I have the background image that says about us and on IT support it should be the background image that says IT support

Can anyone help please, I can post coding if need be but really not sure how to do what I am looking to do

I tried the following in includes/header.php file but has not worked and just got the url showing where the page title should be

Code: Select all
<title><cms:show page_title/></title>

UPDATE: I have sorted the page title now by the following in includes/header.php file

<title><cms:show k_page_title /></title>

Regarding the url issue being all the same apart from the p=12, p=13 etc. do I enable pretty urls and then will have the urls as about-us, it-support and so on instead of being about-us.php?p=12, about-us.php?p=13 and so on
Just trying to do pretty urls and following the guide on how to do it and I have enabled it in the config file, generated the htaccess file and uploaded to the root but I am getting internal server error on both back and front end so have tried the test_rewrite test and it says mod rewrite is on so know that's not the issue. I removed the very first line of the generated htaccess file as that worked for someone else using couchcms who had the same issue but still no joy, below is the generated htaccess file. Is there anything I need to change from the htaccess file?

The web server log says .htaccess: </IfModule> without matching <IfModule> section

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

#If your website is installed in a subfolder, change the line below to reflect the path to the subfolder.
#e.g. for http://www.example.com/subdomain1/subdomain2/ make it RewriteBase /subdomain1/subdomain2
RewriteBase /

#If you wish to use a custom 404 page, place a file named 404.php in your website's root and uncomment the line below.
#If your website is installed in a subfolder, change the line below to reflect the path to the subfolder.
#e.g. for http://www.example.com/subdomain1/subdomain2/ make it ErrorDocument 404 /subdomain1/subdomain2/404.php
#ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

#If your site begins with 'www', uncomment the following two lines
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

#DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS

RewriteRule ^index.php$ "" [R=301,L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteRule . - [L]

#it-support.php
RewriteRule ^it-support$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-support/$ it-support.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-support/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ it-support.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-support/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ it-support.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-support/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ it-support.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-support/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#it-disposal.php
RewriteRule ^it-disposal$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-disposal/$ it-disposal.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-disposal/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ it-disposal.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-disposal/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ it-disposal.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-disposal/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ it-disposal.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^it-disposal/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#contact.php
RewriteRule ^contact$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/$ contact.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ contact.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ contact.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ contact.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#book-it-support.php
RewriteRule ^book-it-support$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^book-it-support/$ book-it-support.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^book-it-support/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ book-it-support.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^book-it-support/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ book-it-support.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^book-it-support/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ book-it-support.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^book-it-support/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#about-us.php
RewriteRule ^about-us$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^about-us/$ about-us.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^about-us/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ about-us.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^about-us/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ about-us.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^about-us/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ about-us.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^about-us/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#index.php
RewriteRule ^.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ ?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ ?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ ?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^\w[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
</IfModule>
Hi everyone I'm Facing same issue
3 posts Page 1 of 1