Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
It's been awhile since I have had to do nested pages and give the client control over the nav menu and create pages etc. so I have started doing the nested pages and used the about us page as a template rather than the index.php page as that page is a different layout but the other 3 pages are the same layout, I have done the following so far

1) Created the menu.html in the snippets folder
2) In includes/header.html I have added the embed menu.html code
3) added clonable and nested page to the cms template tag on the about us page

I have got the menu links showing that I have done on the cms admin side but it is missing one bit of code that am unsure how to do, I need to add class="menuzord-menu" to the ul tag in the menu coding but unsure how to do it?

My menu.html looks like the following

Code: Select all
<cms:menu masterpage='about-us.php' />

My includes/header.php looks like the following

Code: Select all
<div class="header-nav">
      <div class="header-nav-wrapper navbar-scrolltofixed bg-theme-colored border-bottom-theme-color-2-1px">
        <div class="container">
          <nav id="menuzord" class="menuzord bg-theme-colored pull-left flip menuzord-responsive">
            <cms:embed 'menu.html' />
            <ul class="pull-right flip hidden-sm hidden-xs">
              <li>
                <!-- Modal: Book Now Starts -->
                <a class="btn btn-colored btn-flat bg-theme-color-2 text-white font-14 bs-modal-ajax-load mt-0 p-25 pr-15 pl-15" href="book-it-support.php">Book A Repair</a>
                <!-- Modal: Book Now End -->
              </li>
            </ul>
          </nav>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
UPDATE: I have solved it now by searching the forum and found the solution of adding menu_class='menuzord-menu' to the code in the mean.html file in the snippets folder
2 posts Page 1 of 1