Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I have just done a fresh install of couchcms on a clients site and at first the urls were going to a 404 page not found so I removed the htaccess file from the root so solved that issue but the icons are missing from the admin side for example where the logout and view site is and other icons such as the + sign next to Add New on the blog page template. I could not see a solution on the forums

Has anyone got a solution or had the same issue before?

UPDATE: I just found this solution: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10860 but didn't work after clearing the browser cache. I take it the code goes in the htaccess file inside the couchcms folder?
hi, no, upload .htaccess file into ftp root folder, where will be your website and couch folder
for example:
/
/couch/
/index.php
/....other files...
/contacts.php
/.htaccess <- here
I have put the htaccess coding into the one in the main root of the FTP server and cleared the cache but still got no admin icons showing, my htaccess file looks like the following

Code: Select all
order allow,deny
allow from all

Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -MultiViews
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
AddType image/svg+xml .svg .svgz
AddEncoding gzip svgz

#If your website is installed in a subfolder, change the line below to reflect the path to the subfolder.
#e.g. for http://www.example.com/subdomain1/subdomain2/ make it RewriteBase /subdomain1/subdomain2
RewriteBase /

#If you wish to use a custom 404 page, place a file named 404.php in your website's root and uncomment the line below.
#If your website is installed in a subfolder, change the line below to reflect the path to the subfolder.
#e.g. for http://www.example.com/subdomain1/subdomain2/ make it ErrorDocument 404 /subdomain1/subdomain2/404.php
#ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

#If your site begins with 'www', uncomment the following two lines
#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

#DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS

RewriteRule ^index.php$ "" [R=301,L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteRule . - [L]

#sitemap.php
RewriteRule ^sitemap$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^sitemap/$ sitemap.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^sitemap/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ sitemap.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^sitemap/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ sitemap.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^sitemap/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ sitemap.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^sitemap/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#services.php
RewriteRule ^services$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^services/$ services.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^services/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ services.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^services/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ services.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^services/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ services.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^services/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#laptop-repair-lincoln.php
RewriteRule ^laptop-repair-lincoln$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^laptop-repair-lincoln/$ laptop-repair-lincoln.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^laptop-repair-lincoln/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ laptop-repair-lincoln.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^laptop-repair-lincoln/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ laptop-repair-lincoln.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^laptop-repair-lincoln/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ laptop-repair-lincoln.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^laptop-repair-lincoln/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#contact.php
RewriteRule ^contact$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/$ contact.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ contact.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ contact.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ contact.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^contact/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#computer-repair-lincoln.php
RewriteRule ^computer-repair-lincoln$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^computer-repair-lincoln/$ computer-repair-lincoln.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^computer-repair-lincoln/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ computer-repair-lincoln.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^computer-repair-lincoln/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ computer-repair-lincoln.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^computer-repair-lincoln/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ computer-repair-lincoln.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^computer-repair-lincoln/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#blog.php
RewriteRule ^blog$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^blog/$ blog.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^blog/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ blog.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^blog/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ blog.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^blog/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ blog.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^blog/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#index.php
RewriteRule ^.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ ?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ ?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ ?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^\w[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
</IfModule>
3 posts Page 1 of 1