Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi

I am carrying on with the demo site of couchcms so I can lean about it property and was thinking of creating a support ticket system using extended users and couchcms but need to get working extended users first and understand it. I have activated it by uncommenting the line in the kfunctions.php file and uploaded the users folder to the root of the site and not inside the couchcms folder and changed the config-example.php to config.php in the addons/extended folder but the users/index.php is a blank white page and in the couchcms admin side, I see titles such as Users, Login and Registration there there but have a line through them

I am following this guide: https://www.couchcms.com/docs/extended- ... s/post.htm

Not sure what I have missed

UPDATE: I have clicked on the Users title with the line through it and see it has got the rows: Title, Name, Extended-User ID, Extended-User Email, New Password and Repeat New Password

UPDATE: The registration and login seems to work when I am not logged in as super admin so guessing it's all ok, just unsure about the lines through the labels when logged in as super admin

UPDATE: Sorry, I have noticed on register.php page, it has just Display Name, Email, Password and Repeat Password but on the login page, it has username and it looks like it is generated automatically by couchcms and I had to login as super admin to get the username from the users list to login in as the account I created on the front end. Is there a way to add username field to the registration page?

UPDATE: Ignore me, I just see the email address can be used to login

UPDATE: Found a issue with the login, I login as the superadmin and is ok, I see the couchcms admin side but if I login as a account I created on the front end, it says "You do not have sufficient privileges to view the page requested. To see this page you must log out and log in with sufficient privileges." and has a logout link.
How do I solve that issue so I can view the profile.php page for the user?
ianhaney50 wrote: How do I solve that issue so I can view the profile.php page for the user?

Hi, maybe this will help - http://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic ... 352#p16367
I looked at the link and put the following line in on users/login.php file but when visit www.domain.co.uk/users/profile.php as super admin it displays "ERROR: Tag "form" - page_id required" but if I visit the page www.domain.co.uk/users/profile as just a authenticated user, it says "Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges to view the page requested. To see this page you must log out and log in with sufficient privileges."

Code: Select all
<cms:process_login 
    redirect="<cms:link 'users/profile.php' />"
/>
3 posts Page 1 of 1