Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, I use the following CMS:editable code to upload a photo.

Code: Select all
<cms:editable 
name='item_img'
label='Kies een product foto'
show_preview='1'
preview_width='200'
width='1600'
crop='1'
type='image' />

The uploading proces goes fine. I can upload large images. The image even shows in the directory. How ever when I save the page (and I assume the resize proces takes place) it throws a 500 error.

This is the error from the log.

[Thu Nov 29 12:04:46.382397 2018] [lsapi:notice] [pid 2959632:tid 139960125978368] [client 92.111.30.186:61020] [host http://www.site.nl] Backend log: PHP Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/site/.php/php-mail.log) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/hobiekv178/domains/site.nl/:/home/site/domains/include/:/etc/pki/tls/certs:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php55/lib/php/) in Unknown on line 0\n, referer: https://www.site.nl/couch/?o=index.php& ... 50e02a5/25

Any idea how i increase the file size for resizing? Note that I can upload large files to the server and also save them if I dont specify a Width in the editable tag.

Thanks alot in advance :)

Greetings,

Hobie
Hi,

Please see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8031#p13726
Hope it helps.
Did not seem to fix it. Same error ensures.

These are my server php settings:

and

The files in question are .jpg .png varying from 3-10mb. Anything under 2MB seems to work fine.
Please attach a link to problematic image.. I will test and report using the definition from the top post.
I have just tested with a 8k image - 6.42mb, 7680x4320 px. Saving page works fine for me - of course I had to tweak some settings in Couch - hope you've done the same. If not, check viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9674&p=21623#p21623

Moreover, I used 2 extra thumbnails at the same time + removed width constraints on the main image - it helps to keep the uploaded image intact and see thumbnail sizes in their filenames, since thumbs are auto-renamed by Couch. My final definitions are -
Code: Select all
    name='item_img'
    label='Kies een product foto'
    show_preview='0'
    type='image' />

name='item_img_1600'
    assoc_field='item_img'
    label="Image Thumbnail"
    desc="Thumbnail of image above w1600x"
    show_preview='1'
    preview_width='400'
    width='1600'
    crop='1'
    type='thumbnail' />

name='item_img_900'
    assoc_field='item_img'
    label="Image Thumbnail"
    desc="Thumbnail of image above w900x"
    show_preview='1'
    preview_width='200'
    width='900'
    crop='1'
    type='thumbnail' />
Thank you. I will try later today when I get home.
I'm very sorry. I have just checked the settings within couch as you mentioned and I seem to have forgot something. I checked it yesterday and thought i had everything set-up right. Anyhow thanks it works great now :). Also thanks for the tip for the thumbs. Looks way easier to use it that way!
7 posts Page 1 of 1