Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I have been working with a project that I haven't touched in a while.
KK helped me build that one. It's simple login system that works with code that you can generate from the admin panel to give access to a specific page.

I need to make some changes to that project. Changes that cannot be done natively with Couch, so it needs custom coding.

I am trying to hire someone on freelance sites, but most people never used CouchCMS so it makes it hard to find someone.
KK is very busy I think these days, and I understand he cannot always do the work I need because of that, which is 100% understandable.

Anybody here that is an expert could help me out? Of course, I will pay for this job.
Again, if you are good with CouchCMS main features only, please do not bother. You must be very good in PHP and used to deal with custom Addons with Couch.

Thanks a lot
Hi,

send @trendoman a message ... he is probably your best choice for this.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
Good advice. I've worked with him in the past too. I just sent him a message.
Is there any other experts on the forum?

Thanks
@Tomarnst, thank you for recommendation. I'll do my best.

However if anyone is interested in this job (and @larin seems to like to explore his options with various people) I am willing to supervise and review the coding job before it's handed over. If code is written in the best possible way it greatly adds to value. So, if someone is interested in such a collaboration in a project of any complexity, PM me and we talk.
4 posts Page 1 of 1