Hi

I need bit of help with integrating couchcms into a faq section, I have done it before and was ok as the faqs was on it's own page but this time the site is one page that has sections and need to integrate couchcms into the faq section, I am not sure if it would be done the same way as if the faqs were on it's own page, I have integrated couchcms into the index.php file which has the sections and works all ok as it's recognised by the couchcms admin side, below is the coding for the faq section

Code: Select all
<div class="prices" id="faqs">
  <div class="container">
    <h2>FAQ's</h2>
    <div class="row">
      <div class="col-sm-12">
      <ul class='faq'>
    <li class='q'><i class="fa fa-chevron-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>&nbsp; What is remote access?</li>
    <li class='a'>Remote Access allows our technician to access your computer
    <ul>
    <li class="bulletanswers">The technician cannot access your PC without your express consent.</li>
    <li class="bulletanswers">The technician cannot collaborate with you without your express consent.</li>
    <li class="bulletanswers">No third-party programs will be installed on your PC.</li>
    <li class="bulletanswers">It is not possible for data to be removed from your PC unnoticed and without authorisation.</li>
    <li class="bulletanswers">You can end the remote session at any time.</li>
    </ul>
    </li>

<li class='q'><i class="fa fa-chevron-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>&nbsp; What are trojan horses?</li>
    <li class='a'>Trojan horses are software that appear to provide a useful function but actually install additional software which allows unauthorized access to a computer. This is usually to allow a hacker remote access to a computer.</li>

<li class='q'><i class="fa fa-chevron-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>&nbsp; What is a computer worm?</li>
    <li class='a'>A worm is a self-replicating computer program which use either a network or the Internet to spread autonomously.</li>

<li class='q'><i class="fa fa-chevron-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>&nbsp; What is malware?</li>
    <li class='a'>Malware is short for malicious software and is designed to infiltrate a computer without consent. It is a general term used to cover a variety of nasty software such as viruses, spyware, adware and trojan horses.</li>

<li class='q'><i class="fa fa-chevron-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>&nbsp; What is a virus?</li>
    <li class='a'>A virus is a computer program that copies itself and infects a computer. It is spread via a network or the Internet, or carried via floppy disk, CD, DVD, external hard drive or USB drive.</li>

<li class='q'><i class="fa fa-chevron-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>&nbsp; What is spyware?</li>
    <li class='a'>Spyware is a kind of malware that is installed on a computer and collects information about a user without their knowledge. This includes Internet surfing habits. Spyware is usually well hidden from the user and normally difficult to detect. Spyware can also interfere with the computers normal operations such as installing unwanted software and redirecting web browser requests. It can also result in a changed Internet browser home page and also slow computer and Internet activity.</li>

<li class='q'><i class="fa fa-chevron-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>&nbsp; What are rootkits?</li>
    <li class='a'>Rootkits are software programs that have been specifically designed to compromise a computer system and are very effective at obscuring this. Usually this is achieved by replacing vital system files so that it can hide its own processes and files. Rootkits can also install a back-door on a computer by replacing the login system.</li>
  </ul>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>
</div>

Below is the coding I have from another site where the faqs is on it's own page, would it be done the same way or different?

Code: Select all
<?php require_once( 'cms/cms.php' ); ?>

<cms:template title='FAQs' order='4'>

<cms:repeatable name='faq' label='FAQ' stacked_layout='1'>
    <cms:editable name='question' label='Question' type='text' />
    <cms:editable name='answer' label='Answer' type='richtext' />
</cms:repeatable>

</cms:template>

<div id="accordion" role="tablist" aria-multiselectable="true">
      <cms:show_repeatable 'faq'>
        <div class="card">
            <div class="card-header" role="tab" id="heading<cms:show k_count />">
                <h5 class="mb-0 panel-title">
                <a class="collapsed" data-toggle="collapse" data-parent="#accordion" href="#collapse<cms:show k_count />" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="collapse<cms:show k_count />">
                    <cms:show question /> <i class="fa fa-plus collape-plus"></i>
                </a>
                </h5>
            </div>
            <div id="collapse<cms:show k_count />" class="collapse bg-custom" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="heading<cms:show k_count />">
                <div class="card-block">
                    <cms:show answer />
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
      </cms:show_repeatable>
</div>

Thank you in advance

UPDATE: I have sorted it, I used the same coding I used on the other site and it's working perfect.

Just one little thing, is it possible to add bullet points into the textarea content box on the admin side?

UPDATE: Sorry got the bullet points added to the admin side in the textarea