Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, I'm new to "Couch". I have the system installed. I also have, according to instructions, a template with which I have the about.html in about.php converted. The template is tedious to me, even the admin panel. Only the admin panel is empty. No about page is displayed. Where could the mistake lie? Thank you. seven of hearts
Hi,

The reason, as invariably is always the case, could be that you are not visiting the changed template as super-admin.

Please try the following -
1. Fire up your browser and open admin-panel. Login as super-admin.
2. Open a new tab in the *same* browser window. Type the URL of your template in this tab to visit the page.
3. Come back to the admin-panel tab and refresh it - you should see the template entry in the sidebar.

In the procedure above, by opening the admin-panel and the template in (different tabs of) the same browser window you ensure that you are visiting the page as super-admin.

Please try it. If that does not work, perhaps the following would help -
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8059
Hello KK, I did it that way, but I can not find a message "page on the server.This same message also comes after I added the addition in the about page. I send you the, changed by me, html or .php with. Thank you very much

<?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if IE 8]> <html class="ie ie8"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 9]> <html class="ie ie9"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 9]><!--> <html> <!--<![endif]-->
<head>

<!-- Meta -->

</body>
</html>
<?php COUCH::invoke(); ?>
<cms: if k_user_access_level ge '10'>
   <p> <a target="_blank" href="<cms:admin_link/> "> BEARBEITEN </a> </ p>
<cms: else />
   <h3> Sie können nicht bearbeiten! </ h3>
</ cms: if>
I am sorry you are facing this difficulty.

Please move the lines checking access to *before* the <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?> statement as follows -
Code: Select all
</body>
</html>

<cms: if k_user_access_level ge '10'>
   <p> <a target="_blank" href="<cms:admin_link/> "> BEARBEITEN </a> </ p>
<cms: else />
   <h3> Sie können nicht bearbeiten! </ h3>
</ cms: if>

<?php COUCH::invoke(); ?>

If you still have difficulty, and your setup is already online, please PM me the FTP+Couch credentials and I'll take a look at the issue.
4 posts Page 1 of 1