Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
12 posts Page 2 of 2
Once again, Thanks KK for the lead up.

However, here are the codes for the use case scenario here.

1. index page listing

Code: Select all

<cms:folders masterpage='products.php' folder_name=k_folder_name root=k_folder_name >                              

<a href="<cms:show k_folder_link />" class="" >                                                                                                         

<div class=" col-box-1  " >

<!--- Displays Grand Parent Folders on Index Page --->                                 

</div>      

</a>   

</cms:folders>

The next lines of code in the Products Template are as follows:

2. Child Folders Listing --->

<cms:if k_is_home || k_is_folder >

<cms:folders masterpage='products.php' hierachial='1' depth='1' childof=k_folder_name >

<a href="<cms:show k_folder_link />" class="" ><cms:show k_folder_title /></a>                                                      

<!--- folder has pages and has no sub-folders --->

<cms:if k_page_pagecount && k_folder_immediate_children='0' >

<cms:pages masterpage='products.php' folder=k_folder_name include_subfolders='1' folder_name=k_folder_name root=k_folder_name depth='1' paginate='1' limit='6' >                                    

<a href="<cms:show k_page_link />" class="" ><cms:show k_page_title /></a>

</cms:pages>

<cms:pages masterpage='products.php' folder=k_folder_name include_subfolders='1' folder_name=k_folder_name root=k_folder_name depth='1' paginate='1' limit='6' >

<cms:paginator />

</cms:if>

3. Child Folders Content Pages Listing --->

<cms:if k_is_list && k_is_folder && k_folder_immediate_children='1'  >

<cms:pages masterpage='products.php' folder=k_folder_name include_subfolders='1' folder_name=k_folder_name root=k_folder_name depth='1' paginate='1' limit='6'  >

<a href="<cms:show k_page_link />" class="" ><cms:show k_page_title /></a>                                                      

<cms:paginator />

</cms:if >            

4. Page Content Details Page --->

<cms:else />                  

<!--- --->                 

<cms:if k_is_page >

<h1><cms:show k_page_title /></h1>

<cms:parentfolders folder=k_page_foldername depth='1'>

<cms:if k_folder_parentid='-1'>

<a href="<cms:show k_folder_link />" title="Back" class="return" ><span class="return" >&raquo;&nbsp;<cms:show k_folder_title />&nbsp;&laquo;</span></a>                                

</cms:parentfolders >

<!---- Page Details  --->

Step Nos.1 and 2 works perfectly to list child folders of respective ancestral folder. However, where no child folder exist, the pages contained in the folder was not listed.

Step No.3 doesn't work as I don't think the coding is correct and therefore, step No.4 wasn't reachable.

Is the objective achievable? If so, how?

Thank you.
Hello KK and everyone,

I was able to get the code working for my use case. Thanks to the lead from KK and few of other combination of code lines I snooped from other forum topics.

I shall put the code up here as soon as I'm able to. Probably someone would be able to streamline my lengthy attempt to a single code line.

Thank you all.
12 posts Page 2 of 2