Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Let's assume I have a template with teachers (names and other info) and another one with courses.

In the courses template I have a repeatable region that allows you yo select time, course and teacher.

I would like the teacher part to be a dropdown with all the teachers from the teachers.php template. Basically all the functionality of relations but inside a repeatable region.

When I tried it, thinking that it might work, the relation editable didn't even show up in the repeatable region.

I didn't see anyone try this so I am unsure if it should work and i'm doing something wrong or if this isn't designed to work like this in the first place.

Thank you!
Repeatable-regions don't support all the editable regions - relation being one of them.

As an alternative, I suggest you use the 'mosaic' instead (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10241) that has no such limitations.

Hope it helps.
KK wrote: Repeatable-regions don't support all the editable regions - relation being one of them.

As an alternative, I suggest you use the 'mosaic' instead (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10241) that has no such limitations.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for the quick response.
Will Mosaic work with v.1.4.7?
Will Mosaic work with v.1.4.7?

Afraid not. Will require v2.1 at least (at the moment available only at GitHub).
4 posts Page 1 of 1