Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Code: Select all
 <div class="col-md-12 t-cuzt-col">
    <cms:pages masterpage='products.php' page_name='product-three'>
    <cms:fieldset label='Customization' class='t-checkbox'>
     <cms:input type="checkbox"
                       name="customize_items"
                       label='Select the items you wish'
                       opt_values="<cms:show_repeatable 'customize' startcount='0'> | <cms:show desc_headin /></cms:show_repeatable>"/>
    </cms:fieldset>
    </cms:pages>
    </div>

here I want to show repeatable from each individual page. I tried" <cms:pages masterpage='products.php' page_name='<cms:show k_page_name'>" but it didnt work. How do I show repeated content only from that single page.?
cosmicmind wrote:
 <div class="col-md-12 t-cuzt-col">
    <cms:fieldset label='Customization' class='t-checkbox'>
     <cms:input type="checkbox"
                       name="customize_items"
                       label='Select the items you wish'
                       opt_values="<cms:show_repeatable 'customize' startcount='0'> | <cms:show desc_headin /></cms:show_repeatable>"/>
    </cms:fieldset>
    </div>

here I want to show repeatable from each individual page. I tried" <cms:pages masterpage='products.php' page_name='<cms:show k_page_name'>" but it didnt work. How do I show repeated content only from that single page.?

by the way im talking about clonable individual pages
Prima fascie, the code looks correct (I haven't actually run it).

Please test the code that displays the repeatable region in isolation as follows -
    <cms:show_repeatable 'customize' startcount='0'> | <cms:show desc_headin /></cms:show_repeatable>

If you can see the values right, the same code should work for setting the input parameter as well.
If not, please try to troubleshoot the simplified code first.
KK wrote: Prima fascie, the code looks correct (I haven't actually run it).

Please test the code that displays the repeatable region in isolation as follows -
    <cms:show_repeatable 'customize' startcount='0'> | <cms:show desc_headin /></cms:show_repeatable>

If you can see the values right, the same code should work for setting the input parameter as well.
If not, please try to troubleshoot the simplified code first.

Hi Kk, yes this code works, but what I really need is to show repeatable content from different individual cloned pages, under products.php there are cloned pages, so what i want is <cms:pages masterpage='products.php' page_name='x'> the x page content to be different when i click x cloned pages.
If you want to show content from the loaded page, you can use
page_name=k_page_name

or indirectly
page_name="<cms:show k_page_name />"

Please note, that only double quotes allow the inner code to run, otherwise with single quote it is treated as a mere string. Docs about it - http://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/setti ... eters.html
the x page content to be different when i click x cloned pages.
Not sure if I understood the point right but when one clicks 'x' one lands up in the 'page-view' of the page named 'x'. There you don't have to use <cms:pages> to fetch in the data because all the data for this particular page is automatically available.

That is to say, use <cms:show_repeatable> directly (without enclosing it in <cms:pages> and you should see the data for the particular page being visited.

If, as chances are, I was unable to understand the use-case please elaborate a bit more on exactly what your setup consists of and what you are trying to achieve. Don't use code - just plain explanation in words.

Thanks.
trendoman wrote: If you want to show content from the loaded page, you can use
page_name=k_page_name

or indirectly
page_name="<cms:show k_page_name />"

Please note, that only double quotes allow the inner code to run, otherwise with single quote it is treated as a mere string. Docs about it - http://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/setti ... eters.html

Thanks a lot @trendoman. This solved my issue.
7 posts Page 1 of 1