Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi folks!
I want to implement a small e-learning website, and I want to upload specific homework for each child. It is possible to automatically notify - by email - specific user that I have uploaded some file(s) to his account? I mean, once the file is uploaded and "Save" button is pressed, have CouchCMS to send an email to that user that have a homework uploaded to his page (account).
Thanks a lot!
Hi,

Is your code doing the upload (without the email notification) ready?
Please share it with us and, hopefully, we can get it to fire notification emails.
Hi KK!
No, I don't have the code yet, I'm still reading / thinking how to take the approach. Do you think that a "databound form approach" will be the best way to implement this?
Thanks,
Nea Pandele
Hello KK,
I will be grateful if you help me with a feature like stated in the above subject.
In my orders clonable template I have a list of radio buttons with 3 options: order confirmed, order dispatched and order delivered. Each order also has an email editable field. What I want be to be able to do is this:
1. Let's say I'm done processing the order and have dispatched it. I will manually go to the order in question and Change the order status to order dispatched. What I am to be able to do is that each time I edit and save a page an email should be sent to the email.in the editable field and include the page modified date and other info in an email. Is that possible with couch. I tried following this but got stuck on how to add the email functionality: https://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9268&hilit=Trigger+external
4 posts Page 1 of 1