Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I am a Ui ux web developer with little knowledge of backend development (php + mysql). most of the time when i design and code a website client some how wants to control over there website content without using any hardcore CMS (Wp, joomla) or some time clients want a dynamic news section on there static website. i tried several solutions cutenews, fusionnews even using wordpress on a side and call wordpress post into the php static page. ahh that was not the proper solution. i was looking for some thing more robust and power full that can not only be used as a plugin to update one web page but also will be able to extend to full website CMS.

i am very impressed with Couch CMS. i am not only able to Make separate edit box on a single page but also i can edit each elements on the page and group them. that really impressed me. i am also impressed by the developers who thought it through the scenarios possibly developers can face while add components, embedding master pages, breadcrumb , uploading images, grouping edit elements with ease and even implement a search feature and a blog. i mean wow.
You don't need a youtube video tutorial to learn how it works. the documentations is so easy to understand like a spoon feed.

Thank you so much CouchCMS team.
Mossawir Ahmed ;)
http://www.mossawirahmed.com
Mossawir Ahmed - UI UX Web Developer
Hello @mossawir :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on Couch.
I am really glad you found our little CMS useful :)
2 posts Page 1 of 1