Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I've been running the recaptcha plugin on my site for a few months successfully. Now it has disappeared! My console log now says "Missing required parameters: sitekey".

I checked Google and my keys still match, but Google is saying that the v1 recaptcha has been deprecated and must be updated to the v2 version or the invisible version.

Is this why mine has stopped working? What do I need to do to upgrade to v2?
Could you please pm me the page address?
The reCAPTCHA addon from GitHub was initially used, which relies on a dedicated config.php file to define the API keys. The site was upgraded to v2.0, which includes the relevant addon by default and expects the keys to be defined within the main config.php file. Moving the previous definitions to the main config resolved the issue.
Thanks a million for all your help, cheesy. Upgrading to 2.0 was/is pretty dangerous when I've made customization to the previous version. Here's my current code:
Code: Select all
    <cms:fieldset label='Additional information'>
        <div id="maillist">
            <cms:input type="radio"
                  name="mailinglist"
                  label='Add me to your Newsletter Mailing list'
                  opt_values='Yes=y | No (to cancel an existing enrollment, just let us know in the subject and message above)=n'
                  opt_selected='n'
                  required='1' />
        </div>
        <cms:input name='robottest' type='recaptcha' label="Robot test:" validator_msg="recaptcha=Please check the box" />
    </cms:fieldset>
    <input type="submit" style="cursor:pointer;" value="Submit Message" name="submit"/>
</cms:form>

One last thing you can maybe answer: is there a validator_msg= for the recaptcha?

One more last thing: When the recaptcha fails editing, I get the label TWICE. One in red, one in black.

Image 1.png
Image 1.png (12.84 KiB) Viewed 1503 times
BUMP:
is there a validator_msg= for the recaptcha?

One more last thing: When the recaptcha fails editing, I get the label TWICE. One in red, one in black.
Hi,

The validation for recaptcha is actually delegated over to Google and the responses received can be varied.
Therefore, I am sorry, the 'validator_msg' in this case could not have been much of much use and so ifs bypassed.

As for the double output, could you please get me the access creds to your site where this is happening?
Thanks.
6 posts Page 1 of 1