Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Currently we are running 2.0 and have a feature request that I can't seem to figure out. We are needing products to have the ability to be added to multiple categories. It looks like this can be done with tags. Feel free to PM me if interested.
I'd PM you if you kept with your multiple promises to send a feedback. It's always money (any!) + feedback (any!) for me, and it's really important. So without that one part you totally lost me forever in this forum, John.

I'd also recommend for others to be very skeptical about arrangements with @tonjaggart
I am really confused on what you are talking about @trendoman. I paid you for the work you did and you asked me to leave feedback. There is no place to leave feedback on this forum for work done. I think you might be confused.

I have worked with multiple developers on this forum as well as @cheesypoof for multiple years on projects without any issues.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
4 posts Page 1 of 1