Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Updated.
Hello guys,
I want to share something with you - I develop an online store which has to work with caching.
It turned out that caching creates problems in the shopping cart!
Only a few hours Anton was ready with the decision and I already can use my favorite shopping cart across all pages in cache included.
I am very satisfied!
orbital wrote: Only a few hours Anton was ready with the decision and I already can use my favorite shopping cart across all pages in cache included.
I am very satisfied!

Appreciate it!
Thanks to this custom task we now also posted a tutorial here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10535
Hey all,

If you don't know how much time it takes to get the job done, then you need an honest quote.

Hire me for 1 hour to receive an honest quote. I will take a look at your job description and code. In an hour I'll estimate proper time needed for me to complete the task. I'll plan how I'd do it and you get as honest reply as possible.
How much do you charge for one hour?
Saskia wrote: How much do you charge for one hour?

Anton wrote: I love Couch and will accept any offer
Hello All,

I have made up my mind and decided to shut down any paid work. So, I'm not for hire anymore.

On one hand, I do not want the rights to my work to be separated from me anymore for whatever single payout money it is.
On the other hand, I am welcoming any kind of partnerships, where I become a part of the project, whether it is coding the backend or doing some thinking, marketing or whatever. It can be a profit sharing or another form of acknowledgement for non-profits.

Thanks :) It was a great time and it is an awesome present now, along with blessed CouchCMS :D
Hi, Anton!

I'm so sad to read your previous post because I hesitate a while to ask you for support. :cry:
Did you ever think about to do some paid course like u-demy courses or something similar for COUCH:CMS ?

I'm a newcomer in web design, programming, and couch but beginner tutorial was a super understandable for me too (I do it twice).

I have issues with: advanced search implementation, multilanguage, CSV-import, how to make unique admin panel, DataBound Forms, and user registration etc.

Have a nice day!
8 posts Page 1 of 1