Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
KK - notice that the Couch 2 already perfect responsive view - bravo,
but I can not work with kcfinder in my touch tel & tablet - not just double click.
Maybe it can not fix it?
Anyone else from our community care to comment on this issue please?
Just tested - I have the same issue. There seems to be no button after you select the image to use, double tapping the image also does not work. You can only exit kcfinder by pressing the X to close, but obviously this doesn't submit the image.

Device: IPhone 6
Browser: Safari
I believe some time ago there were upstream changes in KCFinder (https://github.com/sunhater/kcfinder) which addressed this issue; can't recall with certainty though.
@cheesypoof, you had mentioned it some time back - https://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopi ... 855#p14855
Hi everybody :)

I've tried to create a quick fix for the problem.
It involves modifying three files in the kcfinder folder. Specifically
couch/includes/kcfinder/js/browser/files.js
couch/includes/kcfinder/js/jquery.finger.min.js
couch/includes/kcfinder/tpl/tpl_javascript.php

The attached zip has all the three files.
I'd appreciate if you could please test and let me know if the patch does its expected job.

Thanks.

Attachments

@KK

I've tested the above fixes and they work (You can now double tap an image to select it). Works well.

I've noticed other mobile issues with the panel and will attach some pics below. Mainly, width/viewport doesn't correctly fit to the screen.

Device: Iphone 6
Browsers tested: Safari, Chrome

When you open the panel the width is too large for the screen (There's a horizontal scroll). This doesn't happen when you use chrome on a desktop to test responsiveness.

It seems some element pushes the width past 100% (You can see this on the second image where the KCFinder popup background fills the 100% width and the panel elements behind expand much further).

First image:

Second:

It's worth nothing this is the same logged in and out. The only change to this panel is the logo (Happens with the couch logo, also.)
Hi @bartonsweb, just came by to thank you for testing all this on mobile devices. I see my test was constraint by hardware and I was focusing on the code and functioning mostly :) Thanks again, bro, for taking time and pushing Couch for better! ;)
@Trendoman No problem, anything to make couch better :)

@KK The fix for the above problem is simply to remove the min-width: 480px; property on the body element.

Main.css line 122:

Code: Select all
body {
    min-width: 480px;
    background-color: #f5f5f5;
    color: #111;
    font: 12px/1.5 "Helvetica Neue",Arial,sans-serif;
    -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0,0,0,0);
    -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;
    -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;
}

to:

Code: Select all
body {
    min-width: 100%;
    background-color: #f5f5f5;
    color: #111;
    font: 12px/1.5 "Helvetica Neue",Arial,sans-serif;
    -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0,0,0,0);
    -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;
    -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;
}

(Or remove the min-width altogether).

This fixes on all screen widths further down.

However, I am testing without the couch logo (My logo is much smaller). I suspect this is why there is a min-width in the first place (May need to make the logo resize at those widths, or remove entirely!) Hope this helps a bit and saves time finding the cause of the issue.
Thanks @Bartonsweb :)
However, I am testing without the couch logo (My logo is much smaller). I suspect this is why there is a min-width in the first place (May need to make the logo resize at those widths, or remove entirely!)
Could you please test and let me know how the changes you suggested affect the layout when the default Couch logo is in place? Or have you already done that and I can go ahead and commit the changes?
16 posts Page 1 of 2