Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a new project, for my wife so not getting paid much :)
Just wondering if this would be possible with couch.

I need to have a repeatable area that is aslo part of couch cart.
the repeatable will need to have the following
Color (drop down)
Size (drop down)
Text ( text box)
Options a,b,c (check box)

Price will vary based on size only, once done added to cart and more purchases made as needed with all options for all items bought being sent by email once complete and paymant by paypal.

Could couch do this or would I be better off looking for a different cart system?

If Couch can do this any tips/hints would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
Hi,

As can be seen in the demo (http://www.couchcms.com/demo/simple/), the various options part is not a problem.

Not sure why you wish to have the repeatable-regions, though. Could you please elaborate why we cannot use regular cloned-pages for the products?
KK wrote: Hi,

As can be seen in the demo (http://www.couchcms.com/demo/simple/), the various options part is not a problem.

Not sure why you wish to have the repeatable-regions, though. Could you please elaborate why we cannot use regular cloned-pages for the products?

Multiple products per page, some pages with 5-6 and some with 15'ish
Figured it would be easier using repeatable areas for this?
You are the expert though so any advice appreciated :)
1 product per 1 couch admin page :) Any number of products (3, 5 or 15) per 1 front-end page :)
i am trying to try it by installing the simple cart demo files from the tutorial, but am stuck at step 1 with error

Fatal error: Class 'KCart' not found in /path/to/addons/cart/cart.php on line 5

:oops: :oops: :oops:
This is so weird :) It definitely works.

We can personally move you through the whole process, but 1) it will not be within a day 2) you have to allow us to do that :D by providing info about each performed step :)

Btw, did you see the main tutorial about building a portfolio&blog site and is familiar with Couch concepts? I can understand that jumping into building a Cart requires some experience with how things work here.
I have several sites running couch and have been using it for a couple of years.
I also have one using couchcart that works fine.
KK just sent me a message and I reuploaded the addons dir and it is almost working now :)
SDesigns wrote: I have several sites running couch and have been using it for a couple of years.
I also have one using couchcart that works fine.
KK just sent me a message and I reuploaded the addons dir and it is almost working now :)

Nice :D Glad you made it!
8 posts Page 1 of 1