Thanks trendoman! Yes, I did mean Repeatable Region... was working all day :roll: I was thinking something like that may be the case.

I checked out your get hub link. I will definitely try that option. I don't need this on the back-end, just for user downloads. Thanks for the help on this!

Sam

trendoman wrote: Sounds like that editable type is "repeatable region"? Addon filesize doesn't understand such situation, it is coded to work with simpler editable fields. If you need filesize in admin panel, the Mosaic with simpler fields will work fine, each tile taking path to one file i.e. without repeatable. Worth a try using Mosaic for this one.

Hey, getting a file size is a very-very quick op, it is quite okay (in my view) to print file size on front-end immediately. Still quick even if there are 100s of files in the list. That's what I would have done to keep files comfortably in a repeatable in Admin panel and print sizes on front-end. I published a func "show-size" (github) that does the job well, even with more features.

WorthDesign wrote: Hello. I stumbled upon this article (an a few others) for showing the size of uploaded files. I am showing the size on the front-end (listed with a downloadable file). I am using this in an editable region and it seems to be working fine for one entry (or the most recent entry)... but then each new row I add to the editable region, the previous rows file size field resets to 0. Wondering if this is able to be implemented within an editable region, and if so, how to keep the file size value to remain (not default to 0) in each row after adding more rows.

Thanks!

Sam