Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I wonder if Couch could have the automatic hreflang page tagging?
Like an addon?
Or is there a way to do that with Couch as it is now?

Tanja
tanja wrote: Hello,

I wonder if Couch could have the automatic hreflang page tagging?
Like an addon?
Or is there a way to do that with Couch as it is now?

Tanja

How do you manage languages in Couch? Autodetection of browser's language or links or what?
Hi Trendoman,

I do not use language autodetection, actually I've recently deleted that (I used to have the redirection from index.php that KK so kindly provided here in the forum)

And answering my own question (if no better solution comes my way from the forum).
I've just realized - I will use related pages to write easily the code for hreflang that includes all cloned pages, and I will embed the snippet in all templates.....

Tanja
tanja wrote: Hi Trendoman,

I do not use language autodetection, actually I've recently deleted that (I used to have the redirection from index.php that KK so kindly provided here in the forum)

And answering my own question (if no better solution comes my way from the forum).
I've just realized - I will use related pages to write easily the code for hreflang that includes all cloned pages, and I will embed the snippet in all templates.....

Tanja

Embedding a snippet is good. Lang can be extracted from url structure if your templates are in folders. In that case, no relation is necessary.
4 posts Page 1 of 1