Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Good day,
I have two problems.

First thing, images fields keeps deleting for no reason, they still exist in the the template but it detects them as deleted.

Second, after I moved my files from localhost to online, I found the following problem when clicking on browse server to upload an image:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Administration/config.php:1) in/Administration/includes/kcfinder/core/browser.php on line 103

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Administration/config.php:1) in/Administration/includes/kcfinder/core/browser.php on line 104

Your help is much appreciated.
Second problem has been widely covered on forum. Please search. First one is about some flaws in your code. Can't say on which line though.
@Halakoukeh, as @trendoman pointed out, the headers problem seems to be the same as discussed here -
viewtopic.php?p=23559#p23559
Please check the config file's encoding as suggested in the mentioned thread.

As for the images getting deleted, that could only be if you happened to define those regions at a place in the template where the statements get executed conditionally e.g. within some <cms:if> block. Please check if this is the case.

The fail-safe way of defining editable regions, therefore, is always within the <cms:template> block at the top of the template (as shown at several places in our tutorial).

In case you still have the same trouble, please attach the relevant template here for us to inspect.

Thanks.
3 posts Page 1 of 1