Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
hi,

are you aware of any issues between couch and twitter widget libraries?

is been working fine so far for at least a year, yesterday tweets have disappeared from my page, can someone help me out with this one?

here is my code

Code: Select all
<script>
      twttr.widgets.createTweet(
        '20',
        document.getElementbyId('container'),
        {
          theme: 'dark'
        }
      );

twttr.widgets.createTweet(...)
      .then( function( el ) {
        console.log('Tweet added.');
      });
      </script>

Hi :)

Allow me to pose a question to you.
Are you aware of any issues between HTML and twitter widget libraries?

Point I am trying to make is that any JS library (like Twitter's in our case) comes into action only on the client side (i.e. the browser) where it only has static HTML to contend with.

For all practical purposes, no JS library will even know which CMS was used to produce the HTML it is interacting with because that part happened on the server side.

So, I'd suggest you please take a look at the final rendered page (do a view-source or save as HTML) ad then try to find out why it is not working with the JS library.

Hope I was able to explain myself.
KK wrote: Hi :)

Allow me to pose a question to you.
Are you aware of any issues between HTML and twitter widget libraries?

Point I am trying to make is that any JS library (like Twitter's in our case) comes into action only on the client side (i.e. the browser) where it only has static HTML to contend with.

For all practical purposes, no JS library will even know which CMS was used to produce the HTML it is interacting with because that part happened on the server side.

So, I'd suggest you please take a look at the final rendered page (do a view-source or save as HTML) ad then try to find out why it is not working with the JS library.

Hope I was able to explain myself.

yes it was basically a outdated version of twitter library causing the issue
3 posts Page 1 of 1