Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,
I hope you're doing well. I recently finished creating my first Couch CMS site and successfully uploaded it online. However, I'm encountering an issue where every time I try to visit the site, I'm greeted with a blank white screen. I am seeking your guidance and expertise to help me troubleshoot and resolve this problem.

I suspect that there might be an error in my code or a configuration issue that is causing the white screen. However, I'm not well-versed in technical aspects, so I kindly request your assistance in identifying and resolving the problem.
If there are any specific files or code snippets you would like me to share for better understanding, please let me know, and I'll be happy to provide them.
Thank you in advance for your support and valuable suggestions. I greatly appreciate any help you can provide to get my Couch CMS site up and running smoothly.
Best regards,
Hi,

Would it be possible for you to access your web server's error log (you may contact your hosting provider if you are unsure of its location)?
That would tell us precisely what is going wrong.

Let us know.
Let me check
Warning: require_once(couch/cms.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol10_4/unaux.com/unaux_33956127/htdocs/index.php on line 1

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'couch/cms.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/') in /home/vol10_4/unaux.com/unaux_33956127/htdocs/index.php on line 1
The error message shows that file 'cms.php' is missing from with the 'couch' folder'.
Two reasons for this come to my mind -
1. When you uploaded files from your local system to the server, not all files could go through (cms.php being one of them).
You'll need to re-upload all files to fix this.
2. There is also a possibility that you (as a safety measure) renamed the 'couch' folder to something else - if that is the case, you'll need to fix the first line of PHP used in all your templates to use the correct folder name.

Does this helps?
I have fixed the error
Thanks alot
Great!
You are welcome.
7 posts Page 1 of 1