Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a vacancies page which using cloned pages loads up either a vacancy or a vacancy list from the snippets folder using <cms:if k_is_page>

so the scenario I have is that a user goes to the vacancies page and see a list of jobs, then selects a job from the list and the fuil job is listed, i then need for the user to be able to apply for that job.

How do i link to a new page via couch to allow the user to upload a cv and a form and apply for the job?

Is there a equivalent of a <cms:pages masterpage='vacancies.php'> that i can use to grab the job details with and then create the form?
Hi Barry,

Yes, we can certainly create forms dynamically using data from another source (cloned pages in your case).

However, I don't think this would be necessary in the situation you mentioned - it is unlikely that each cloned page will have a unique kind of form (created using data from that cloned page).

Or am I wrong?
Please let me know with some concrete examples of what data the cloned-pages would contain and what the forms using that data would look like.

Thanks.
2 posts Page 1 of 1