Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
i get this error Fatal error: Cannot make static method KUserDefinedFormField::handle_params() non static in class HTML5InputTypes in /home/admin/web/xxx.xx/public_html/admin/addons/html5-input-types/html5-input-types.php on line 80

Could anyone please help me with this problem thank you many times
Hi,

Please download the attachment again from its original post (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9781&p=22133#p22133). I have made the necessary changes to it to make it compatible with PHP7.

Hope it helps. Do let me know.
I have this original addon from that link but i still have this error And my pho Is 5.6
I made some corrections to the addon *after* your first post.
So, can you please confirm that you have downloaded the addon just a few minutes back from now?
If not, please do so and let me know if you still have the problem.

Thanks.
KK you are really incredibly amazing man thank you many times, it still works to me once more thank you for your time
You are always welcome :)
But as I look at it, I missed another error: D Parse error: TT_STRING or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in /home/admin/web/xxxx.eu (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) /public_html/admin/tags.php (2960): eval () 'd code on line 43
I don't think that error is related to the HTML5-input addon in question.

Looks like it is originating from some <cms:php> code in one of your front-end template.
Please check and let me know how it goes.
I've already found the mistake Everything is in order I thank you a lot for your time KK
9 posts Page 1 of 1