Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, guys!

So I have a gallery which works perfectly! I am using Couch 2.0 (to be more exact 20170114).
All working good but somehow my uploaded image did not bind into the gallery. Only then I realized one thing, I cannot select an uploaded image into my gallery. I can only upload a new one:/

Tutorial here is great but could not understand how to implement "Browse server" just like I can do in the Gallery cover image.
http://docs.couchcms.com/concepts/photo-gallery.html
I know Gallery is like a page so I can do it but I am sure you there must be a way as well.

And a bonus question:) Is there an example which can help me see all the images and delete them maybe?
Hi :)

Gallery, per se, is no different from any other clonable template - that is to say, you may create a gallery item (a clonable page) the usual way by clicking 'Add new' button.

The only difference is that this 'Add new' button is not seen in the list view; instead you have an 'Upload' button that serves to mass-upload images and also automatically create pages. This is to ease the process which otherwise would have entailed clicking 'Add new' for each image, then selecting the 'Browse Server' button you'd see next to the type 'image' region etc.

If, however, you do wish to add pages by manually selecting images, the 'Add new' button can be found when you *edit* any of the gallery items (see at the top). So, I am sorry, this button is kind of tucked away in an un-intuitive place but it is there.
2 posts Page 1 of 1