Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, @KK.

<cms:delete_cookie name=some-name /> didn't work.
Setcookie does return 'true' and in log I can see modified date and a space for value but it has no effect on browser.
Set-Cookie: couchcms_b798511d8e3e7440119bcf4115bb062=+; expires=Sun, 20-Sep-2015 12:20:07 GMT; Max-Age=-31536000; path=/sys/users/dev.demo/; httponly

This delayed some work and I researched about it. The following worked perfect in latest Chrome:
Code: Select all
// setcookie( $name, ' ', time() - (3600 * 24 * 365), $AUTH->cookie_path, null, K_HTTPS ? true : null, true ); 
setcookie($name, '', 1);
Hi, @trendoman

I just checked and the tag seems to be working just fine for me on both FF and Chrome (latest version 53.0.2785.116 m).

As an aside, the code used by the tag is identical to that used by Couch itself ($AUTH->delete_cookie() ) for logging off user from the admin-panel. Please check if that is working for you.
KK wrote: Hi, @trendoman

I just checked and the tag seems to be working just fine for me on both FF and Chrome (latest version 53.0.2785.116 m).

As an aside, the code used by the tag is identical to that used by Couch itself ($AUTH->delete_cookie() ) for logging off user from the admin-panel. Please check if that is working for you.

I'll leave that quick solution for those who want to actually completely delete cookie, expecting that behavior from cms:delete_cookie tag.
3 posts Page 1 of 1