Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
KK wrote: Happens :)

Tell me, the only thing you need is the email after successful insertion, right?
If so, for once we can use PHP to do that. The 'insert_comment' function (in functions.php line 3029) raises an event at every successful insertion. We can hook onto that to send emails.

After successful insertion we need to send an e-mail and raise a success message to the user about the comment, both of this is done inside the "<cms:if k_process_comment_success>" block (It sends an e-mail, then sets a success flash to use upon refresh.)

Hmm, do you have any other ideas to get around this issue? I don't want to have to approve comments on these tickets manually, since only registered users will be using this system. If I turn off approval in config, like you said, we are unable to determine successful processing of the comment, or set any success messages. but if I leave it on, every comment after the first by the same user needs approval, from what I can see.

Crap. lol :lol:
Which version of Couch are you on, Dave?
V2 Of course :)
OK :)
I have made some changes to the insert_comment function. Am PMing it to you (will push it to GitHub after you have tested it).

With the patch, you should be able to turn off the auto-redirect as follows -
Code: Select all
<cms:process_comment 
   auto_redirect='0'
/>

Please test and let me know.

Thanks.
That works perfectly, KK.

Thank you very much for your fast responses and finding a solution for me :)
You are welcome :)
Hi KK,

My question to you is - is this change made in verison 2 (not GitHub ) or not?
Тhanks
My question to you is - is this change made in verison 2 (not GitHub ) or not?

Hi,

Yes, v2.0 contains this fix.
Тhanks
19 posts Page 2 of 2