Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi guys! I have pages in a clonable template that have their publish date set to a date in the future. After upgrading the site to v2.0, these pages still display normally on the front end, but they don't show up in the list view of the Admin Panel. Pages in the same template with past dates do appear in the Admin Panel.

A new page added with a future date to this or any template does the same thing. Maybe there's some new admin setting that I'm missing.

Thanks for your help.
:lol: Now @KK doesn't allow us to see the future :) Very secretive about it.
I wish I could help you, @tim, but I am overwhelmed with amount of snippets (and new cms tags) in system theme and can't even think where to look for this.
Edit: see @cheesypoof's solution below.
I believe that was merely an oversight Tim.

For now, please add the following:
Code: Select all
show_future_entries = '1'
to the cms:pages in:
theme/_system/content_list_inner.html
theme/_system/content_list_inner_gallery.html
@trendoman wrote: I am overwhelmed with amount of snippets (and new cms tags) in system theme and can't even think where to look for this.

I know... Isn't this exciting! :D

Thanks for the tip @cheesypoof.

I may have found another oversight in the admin theme: I customized the admin theme with a custom styles.css file. But the styles didn't apply to the login page. I discovered that the simple.html template wasn't including my custom css file.

I added a duplicate simple.html template to my custom theme with the lines:
    <cms:admin_css_files>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="<cms:show k_css_file />" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    </cms:admin_css_files>
tim wrote: I know... Isn't this exciting! :D

I added a duplicate simple.html template to my custom theme with the lines:
    <cms:admin_css_files>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="<cms:show k_css_file />" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    </cms:admin_css_files>

Absolutely exciting :) We can grasp it and have fun in the coming months before some advanced ecommerce solution materializes in the next couch version. Thanks for the tip. I wonder if someone gonna share a new theme ;)
hi,

About those
new cms tags
..... is there a list of them available ?
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
6 posts Page 1 of 1