Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
So I am trying to figure out how to create a section below every blog post on my website with 3 related posts. I think it has something to do with the relation tag, but can't get it to work. What I want is that when I create a blog post(template) I get to choose which 3 posts are related out of all te earlier created blog posts.

Thanks in advance. :D
Did you come into any sort of error?

The trick with related pages is that you need to run it in the page-view where variable k_is_page is available in the output of <cms:dump_all />. So if k_is_page='1' then related_pages will work.
Well the thing I can't figure out is:

I have a template folder called "blog about food" in that folder there are now 3 blog posts called: 'burger', 'pizza' and 'milkshake'. I want to be able to select 2 related posts inside the admin pannel. For example when i'm in the admin panel of burger I will select pizza and milkshake as the related posts and display them on the frontend of burger.

I think I would do this with relations but I can't figure out how to relate a template to itself.
TimoVssn wrote: I think I would do this with relations but I can't figure out how to relate a template to itself.

It's not in docs, but if you try then it will work. You *can* relate pages in the same template to each other without any issues and using default technique with relation editable.
Well that was simple haha :D , thank you helped alot!!
5 posts Page 1 of 1