Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Here is my problem. I have a page with the couch tags so I can edit it. On a separate page, without couch tags, I have an iFrame that contains the first page (with couch tags). The problem is that when I am signed in as the super user, when I visit the second page (the one with the iFrame) it adds the page again in the couch admin panel (as they are two different URLs?). I was wondering if there was a way I could somehow prevent couch from adding the iFramed content as a new template in the control panel.
Hi,

I'll need to take a look at the code you are using in both the templates.
Can you please post it here? (or PM me a zip of it)

Thanks.
Thanks for sending me the source files.

I set them up on my machine and tested -
and I couldn't replicate the issue :)
There is only one 'Survey' showing and that is the 'survey/index.php'.

I had to remove the '<?php require('header.php'); ?> you had in survey.php so I wonder if that file has any code that could be registering the iframed file? Please check the contents of that file.

Grant me access to your site (Couch super-admin + FTP) if you'd like me to take a look at the issue, though.

Thanks.
Thanks for the creds.

I logged-in and, as you mentioned, there were indeed two templates showing up in sidebar having the same content.

I renamed the non-Couch template (survey.php) temporarily for deleting it from admin-panel.
Once deleted from Couch, I renamed the file back to its original name.

Now when I access it as super-admin, I don't see it added automatically as you reported.
Tried several times but couldn't reproduce the problem.

Everything seems ok for now.
Can you please check and confirm?

Thanks.
Thanks for your help. It looks like the problem is fixed.
5 posts Page 1 of 1