Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, I've first searched the forum, but there are not many posts about Stripe integration, let alone Braintree.

We all know that CouchCart accepts PayPal, but I was wondering if anyone has managed to integrate it with Stripe or Braintree?

If so, some code snippets would be really nice to see :D I guess it shouldn't be that hard, since CouchCart provides all the values, the only thing left would be to make that data available to Stripe or Braintree API. Unfortunately my programming knowledge is not that good ;) , but I think I will try something on my own, if there are no positive replies here.

I've designed four websites that use Stripe as payment gateway, it really doesn't look that hard :)

p.s. Note to KK, you should have a look at https://www.braintreepayments.com/. They are the company that PayPal bought, I know that you have more important stuff than new CouchCart, but integrating with Braintree would be great, if possible in the future :)

You could kill two birds with one stone. Accept credit cards and PayPal at the same time, since they are a PayPal company they offer easy integration of adding PayPal as the payment option next to the credit cards.
Thanks for the link, Mirko.
I'll definitely study it.
2 posts Page 1 of 1