Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I know we have a Skype support chat (https://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10322) thanks to Trendoman! :)

I recently came across Slack and thought it would be a great addition to the non-official support channels that are currently available. It's browser based, desktop based and even has mobile apps.

To join, is free please go to this URL and enter your email address. Please note, other members of the CouchCMS team will see this email address.

**link removed for now, read the edit below**

The system will send you an email which contains an invitation link to join the CouchCMS Slack team.

Thanks! :)

EDIT 10/16/2016: Removed invite URL temporarily until fixed with the bot that handles invites. For the time being if you would like an invite to the private CouchCMS community Slack channel please send trendoman, bartonsweb or myself a request via private message that contains your email address so we can send you an invite.
Yeah, thanks!

Skype will stay free forever guaranteed though :) The idea is also to have it as a flash tool - never remember posts, messages, answers, never save them or index or fetish this chat :D Time passes and new questions arise. So skype is not perfect but who cares?

Slack is a team tool, for guys that must remember the meeting the coming month and other corporate stuff. Also I couldn't find a sign IN option in both app or website. Weird :D

I guess it would be cool to have multiple answering/helping experts. So that's cool if you are really into it and see coming months/years as the maintainer of that group. I will try to stay with skype chat as long as it is in demand :D Cheers
Yeah in my previous post (updated the original) I had incorrect instructions and it was a bit confusing. I should have tested it more, but was excited to post it. :)

Moving forward things should work for anyone who wishes to join it. I just have a #couchcms and #random channel at the current time but can add more specific channels if needed.

Trendoman, I updated your account to an administrator of the team for the times you stop by. :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1