Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
You are welcome :)
Juuuuuust on more thing :)

Now i am trying to separate the configuration settings to various sections, so i created one file for each language setting.
The language setting file is set up as discussed with cms:php and also a template tag to give it the proper name.
This works fine when i just call them separately,
BUT as soon as i am trying to include them all at the same time the last one is not 'compiled' by couch, but just written as text to the output.

Code: Select all
    // ALLGEMEIN
    require_once('tv_data_general.php');

// ENGLISCH
    require_once('tv_data_en.php');

// DEUTSCH
    require_once('tv_data_de.php');

I tried this with different files in different orders, and the first two always work fine, but the third one is not being parsed as php by couch but just written to the output.

What might the problem be here, some limitation of couch, or some problem in my setup?
As I remarked before, you are trying to use Couch in an unconventional manner.

Anyways, as for the current problem - I'll have to see the full code before knowing anything about its cause.

Please post/attach the relevant files and I'll try to see if I can find something.

Thanks.
Well, unfortunately my client just told me that he is not convinced by my approach to use CouchCMS for the configuration of the page, so i will not further explore ways to use Couch 'in an unusual manner' :(.

Thanks a lot for your help on the subject, i will definately keep Couch in mind for further projects that don't need a blown up CMS like WP, i really like the concept and the response time in the forum!!!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Lars
14 posts Page 2 of 2