Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
80 posts Page 3 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8 Next
Is the design out yet??
---
You live many times, but only ever remember your lives.length - 1
---
cholasimmons wrote: Is the design out yet??
I'm afraid not; this is the very next thing we will work on though.
Hi,

Do you guys have a dedicated designer on board to do the mock ups?

Kind Regards
Alex
I posted a suggestion here that I strongly feel would be a great add-on to the admin panel design.
---
You live many times, but only ever remember your lives.length - 1
---
alexdevine wrote: Do you guys have a dedicated designer on board to do the mock ups?
I suppose I have taken over most of the design responsibilities with 1.4.5. Nevertheless, I don't consider myself a designer; I don't do much non-Couch design work anymore. Community feedback and contributions will always be welcomed :)
Hi, please consider adding the search and sort by published date feature for the cloned pages in the admin panel. I tend to get lost many times between 100's of posts :D
Are we there yet?
Hi everybody,

As mentioned in previous replies, this design has been completed for some time now and @KK is currently working to implement it for the next Couch release.

The new design was created based on my vision of a user-friendly, functional, and aesthetically pleasing admin panel. With that said, we think it would be a mistake not to request community feedback on such a substantial change to the admin panel.

The following is a static mockup of the new admin panel:
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

Please do provide constructive feedback so that the final product is bug-free and everybody is happy with it. I would welcome any type of report whether it be for a CSS bug, device/browser incompatibility, or user-experience issue. Be sure to test out the responsiveness. ;)

By the way, Internet Explorer 9 is the earliest IE version we will be supporting.
Hi cheesypoof!

The design and features are really great and cover almost all needs of the community! The tabs, filters and "toggle sidebar" features are awesome (but I have a bug in Firefox with positioning of "toggle sidebar" text..), but the feature I appreciate most of all is GET functions ready for ajax!

Our team has big plans to create custom admin design as a theme, with a lot of new features as soon as 1.4.5 is ready (like combining "edit pages" with "edit folders" pages, toggling menus, live comments and users, custom cart pages, calendars etc. all powered I hope with json ajax), so we do really appreciate transformation of Couch into a "CMS builder"!

But for now you work is a really great step forward to the best UX for Couch)
If you are referring to the tooltip arrow placement, then I am aware of the bug (https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/13384) and have been waiting for an upstream fix from TWBS.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8 Next
80 posts Page 3 of 8